From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:14:25
To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Bet time?

Here's how I see it playing out.

   - New manager appointed who starts playing different players.
   - Realises after a few games that the players on the fringe of the team
   were no good after all and goes back to the original players that Mick used
   to play.
   - Wolves sink into the relegation zone and players start lining up a
   move for next season having no loyalty to Morgan or the club anymore.
   - Wolves get relegated and sell the best players, some to Mick who has
   just got Leeds promoted via the playoffs.
   - Manager has no idea or stomach for getting promotion on a limited
   budget imposed by Morgan.
   - Manager gets sacked in November with Wolves in the bottom half.
   - Morgan starts taking money out of the club and then sells it on whilst
   appointing and dismissing a range of different managers
   - Wolves flirt with the bottom end of the division and eventually get
   relegated after the new owners are shown to be insolvent
   - Mick takes Leeds to a cup win.

--
Boo! Clipboard out!

--