Yue Wang wrote:
Hi, Hans:

what about math font? I am eager to use Asana Math, and cambria in my document:)
btw, is it really difficult to write a fontforge script to convert all
the math tfm/pfb into opentype MATH table?

currently the math part of luatex is being opened up so in a few month you will see support for cambria showing up

concerning the ff script ... well, you can give it a try (if for the moment we forget about extendible symbols it should be doable)