On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, luigi scarso wrote:

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Peter Rolf <indi...@gmx.net> wrote:
luigi scarso schrieb:

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Am 25.03.2009 um 15:00 schrieb luigi scarso:

I'm not saying that this macro exists;
(of course one  can manipulate /bin/context (or others  scripts)
even rewrite \stoptext )

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{Something Luigi want to do for some
unknown
reason.}

\let\luigissavednormalend\normalend

\def\normalend{\luigissavednormalend\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen}

hmm

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}Something
Luigi want to do for some unknown reason.\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}}

\let\luigissavednormalend\normalend

\def\normalend{\luigissavednormalend\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen}

\starttext
hello
\stoptext

Ok , I don't see "Something....reason." in pdf ,but ....
do you see BOOOM! in output or log ?

I don't -- so I can't say that \LuigisWhateverShouldHappen it's the
last macro before end run :( .

Your solution  looks like a macro or  text after \stoptext  -- we have
already seen it -- .

I start to suspect that this macro does  not exists .

try

\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen \to \everylastshipout

\def\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen{\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}Something
Luigi want to do for some unknown reason.\immediate\write16{BOOOM!}}

\appendtoks\LuigisWhateverShouldHappen \to \everylastshipout
\starttext
hello
\stoptext

hmm,
'Something Luigi want to do for some unknown reason.'
appears (without quote) at very end of page 1

You said that you wanted \LuigisWhateverShouldHappen macro to be executed, which in turn means that \immediate\write18 is executed, the text Something .... reason is written to the pdf, and the macro \imediate\write18 is executed.

If you do not want the text to be written to the pdf, do not add it to \LuigisWhat... macro :-)

Aditya