On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
> Yue Wang wrote:

>>> huh? what great features? what's wrong with the features anyway? you want
>>> special version that instead prints hundreds of error messages each and
>>> every run because some font is missing which in practice is harmless?

>>> it should be \defaultfontfile{file:lmmono10-regular} (when i  played with
>>> that this morning it made not much difference on the test runs here but
>>> the
>>> file: prefix does not hurt)
>>

>> There is great difference here (8 sec compare to 1.2 seconds per run)
>
> makes no difference here for the big test

Well, I always split my projects into small pieces so... it really counts.

> \setupbodyfont[myzhfont] \dorecurse{10000}{{hello
> {\switchtobodyfont[myzhfont] 你好}}\par}
>
> so it's probably also an operating system issue (caching files in mem, disk
> access etc)

Well, that is possible. But in fact no new font is defined during the
font switching, which is paradoxical.
I will look into that tomorrow.

Please fix the
- lmmono defination
- unicode-letters charclass definations
- mpgraphics displacement bug (or feature...)
- dvipdfmx focus=standard feature
that I reported today.

Thank you. Good night and good luck!

Yue Wang