Le 08 févr. 2010 à 12:25, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit:
> Hi all,
>
> ConTeXt has many features but sometimes there is something missing, what
> feature or package do you miss which is already available in another TeX
> system or unavailable in any TeX system?

I once tried to list the different points missing regarding the french
language support and think of a way to integrate them as a module for
ConTeXt, as frenchb [1] does for LaTeX.

This is finally not trivial at all (at least for me).

I don't know if this goes in the category « something missing » you are
talking about... but for me, it is a reason why I stick to LaTeX.

[1] http://daniel.flipo.free.fr/frenchb/index.html

Cheers,

--
Sébastien Mengin