It should also be mentioned that we need the second section to have a
tighter line spacing than the first, but despite the

\setupinterlinespace[line=9.3pt]

command, and despite the red grid lines being tighter, the text itself
seems to have the same interline spacing as in the first section. How do
we actually change the interline spacing?

Thanks again.

Lars