On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Am 2016-10-12 um 23:27 schrieb Jonas Baggett <jonas...@gmail.com>:

There are ConTeXt threads on tex.stackexchange.com
You are confusing Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange ;-). Actually I didn't find
the ConTeXt tag there : http://stackoverflow.com/tags.

No, I’m not confusing them. They’re the same company, share accounts, reputation etc. All TeX related questions belong on tex.stackexchange.com, not on stackoverflow, so there *shouldn’t* exist any tex, latex, context, luatex etc. tags on stackoverflow. But look here: http://tex.stackexchange.com/tags

But the stackexchange documentation feature only works for languages that have tags on stackoverflow, not on stackexchange.