Le 11.10.16 à 22:40, Henning Hraban Ramm a écrit :

Am 2016-10-11 um 22:26 schrieb Jonas Baggett <jon...@tranquille.ch>:

And a ConTeXt tag must already exist on Stack Overflow, which I didn't find. So
it seems we can wait a while before there would be examples in ConTeXt.
There are ConTeXt threads on tex.stackexchange.com

You are confusing Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange ;-). Actually I didn't find the ConTeXt tag there : http://stackoverflow.com/tags.
I find stackoverflow too elitist, once I was reading a question and I wanted to
help with an answer but it wasn't possible to do because it was the first time
I wanted to contribute in stackoverflow and of course I was lacking the needed
reputation. I am interested to help when I see an occasion to and when I am in
the mood for that ;-). So I found that frustrating and it didn't make me
interested to contribute there.

On the other hand, I understand their will to have good quality questions and
answer and I appreciate that. I am just feeling it must be a better way to do
Hm, in my experience you get the necessary basic permissions really soon.

Ok, I can't remember exactly, but it was possible that I wanted to answer a question in a comment below someone post, which require a reputation of 50.