On Sun, 9 Oct 2016, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016, Jonas Baggett wrote:

The basic idea I have is a database of ConTeXt documents, where everyone can add his own documents. We have also to make it easy to find there insightful examples in ConTeXt that will help someone to achieve what he is trying to do. Then users, especially beginners, will less likely be stuck at one point and looking for hours for a solution and less help will be asked on the mailing list too.

Recently, stackexchange started a similar project:
https://blog.stackoverflow.com/2016/07/introducing-stack-overflow-documentation-beta/

You can create a context tag and create example documents. The difficulty with such projects, as usual, is to have a critical mass for others to browse and contribute. One could start by "porting" existing examples from the wiki, mailing list, tex.stackexchange, etc.

Scratch that. It seems that documentation tags can only be created for topics that are popular on stackoverflow (not stackexchange).

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/328667/new-tags-and-documentation-beta

Aditya