Russell Urquhart <> writes:

> While Pandoc does NOT input asciidoc, i use Asciidoc FX, as a
> previewer, and it also exports out to html, pdf, and i think you can
> get it to export to DocBook.

Yeah, I kmow about using e.g. AsciiDoc(tor)’s docbook5 backend to export
to DocBook which can be used as input format in Pandoc, but the problem
is if I would liek to e.g. use Pandoc to create e.g. reveal.js
presentation, then AsciiDoc input is of no help, since one can only do:

{txt,md} --> Pandoc --> reveal.js

> IMO, if you are debating on learning Context, i think that would be a
> good use of your time.

I also believe the same, although, interestingly,
footnotes-withing-footnote does not work with MkIV. :-)

What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for
all beings is night for the introspective sage.

maillist : /
webpage  : /
archive  :
wiki     :