On 08/08/2017 10:46 PM, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> excellent excuse to pester the list with a program: it’s for my
> presentation at the ConTeXt meeting (have YOU registered yet?)…
> So: I want to show verbatim xml, and I’m writing in xml. This
> solution: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_XML mostly works
> (for Lua and TeX code), except for one little detail: for verbatim
> xml, it also prints the <xmlcode> tag. Example:
Thomas,

\xmlprettyprint seems an easier approach.

And I don’t know whether there might be a bug here, but your issue
arises when it contains XML tags:

    \startbuffer[test]
    <a>
      <texcode>
      \starttext
        \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
      \stoptext
      </texcode>

      <xmlcode>
       <text>
       <front>
       </front>
      </text>
      </code>
    </a>
    \stopbuffer

    \startxmlsetups xml:testsetups %sorry, too lazy for more
        \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/xmlcode}{xml:xmlcode}
        \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/texcode}{xml:texcode}
    \stopxmlsetups

    \xmlregistersetup{xml:testsetups}

    \startxmlsetups xml:texcode
        \xmlprettyprint{#1}{none}