On 08/08/2017 11:26 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 08/08/2017 10:46 PM, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> excellent excuse to pester the list with a program: it’s for my
>> presentation at the ConTeXt meeting (have YOU registered yet?)…
>> So: I want to show verbatim xml, and I’m writing in xml. This
>> solution: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_XML mostly works
>> (for Lua and TeX code), except for one little detail: for verbatim
>> xml, it also prints the <xmlcode> tag. Example:
> Thomas,
>
> \xmlprettyprint seems an easier approach.
>
> And I don’t know whether there might be a bug here, but your issue
> arises when it contains XML tags:

Buffer in my previous sample was wrong (I modified something [to check
whether the string "xml" was the cause] and I copied the wrong version):

    \startbuffer[test]
    <a>
      <texcode>
      \starttext
        \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
      \stoptext
      </texcode>

      <xmlcode>
       <text>
       <front>
       </front>
      </text>
      </xmlcode>
    </a>
    \stopbuffer

    \startxmlsetups xml:testsetups
        \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/xmlcode}{xml:xmlcode}
        \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/texcode}{xml:texcode}
    \stopxmlsetups

    \xmlregistersetup{xml:testsetups}

    \startxmlsetups xml:texcode
        \xmlprettyprint{#1}{none}