Hans,

sorry for insisting, but I really need this.

I have the following sample:

    \definetype[context][option=tex]
    \definetype[lua][option=lua]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=2em]

    a \TEX\ inline comment: \context{ag%befe}

    \Lua\ inline comment: \lua{agb --efe}

    \startTEX
    This is text. % a comment, not \comment
    \stopTEX

    \startXML
    \stopXML

    \startLUA
    if code=="code" then --this is a comment
    \stopLUA
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

Would it be possible that all comments in type and typing (at least, for
Lua, XML and TeX) would have the same formatting for the whole comment
contents, including the comment signs?

Sorry, but with the current output, it is hard to see (for total
newbies) what is part of the comment and what not. And the text editor
will display something different.

I’m afraid that the scite module isn’t an option for me.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk