On Thu, 21 Dec 2017, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

On 12/21/2017 08:05 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
I don’t remember which were the options in t-vim,  but I need the
options from \setuptyping and \setuptype.

Currently vim does not support these primarily because I don't use XML so I never thought of this.

Could you send me a minimal example showing how \xmlprettyprinttext is used and I can check how to create an interface for t-vim.

Aditya,

many thanks for your help.

The goodie (as per lxml-ini.mkiv) reads as follow:

   \def\xmltempbuffername{xml-temp}

   \unexpanded\def\prettyprintbuffer#1#2% only used here
     {\ifdefined\scitebuffer
        \scitebuffer[#2][#1]%
      \else
        \typebuffer[#1][\c!option=#2]%
      \fi}

   %~ \unexpanded\def\xmlprettyprint#1#2%
     %~ {\xmltobufferverbose{#1}{.}{\xmltempbuffername}%
      %~ \prettyprintbuffer\xmltempbuffername{#2}}

   \unexpanded\def\xmlprettyprinttext#1#2%
     {\xmltobuffertextonly{#1}{.}{\xmltempbuffername}%
      \prettyprintbuffer\xmltempbuffername{#2}}

   \unexpanded\def\inlineprettyprintbuffer#1#2% only used here
     {\ifdefined\sciteinlinebuffer
        \sciteinlinebuffer[#2][#1]%
      \else
        \typeinlinebuffer[#1][\c!option=#2]%
      \fi}

   %~ \unexpanded\def\xmlinlineprettyprint#1#2%
     %~ {\xmltobufferverbose{#1}{.}{\xmltempbuffername}%
      %~ \inlineprettyprintbuffer\xmltempbuffername{#2}}

   \unexpanded\def\xmlinlineprettyprinttext#1#2%
     {\xmltobuffertextonly{#1}{.}{\xmltempbuffername}%
      \inlineprettyprintbuffer\xmltempbuffername{#2}}

\xmltobuffertextonly is required to clean HTML hightlighted code, such
as in https://shorturl.at/pS124.

This is why only adapting both \xmlprettyprinttext and
\xmlinlineprettyprint gets the fuctionality for the other two commands.

The commands are invoked in this way:

   \xmlinlineprettyprinttext{#1}{tex}

   \xmlprettyprinttext{#1}{lua}

Maybe adapting \prettyprintbuffer and \inlineprettyprintbuffer to the
t-vim module works fine. (But this code is all Greek to me.)

Many thanks for your help again,

Can you post a minimal working example. I don't use XML so it is difficult for me to understand how these commands are used in practice.

Thanks,
Aditya