Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 15.03.2020 um 20:32:
Hi Hans,

here you have the sample:

     \setuppapersize[A6]
     \setupinteraction[state=start]
     \enabledirectives[references.border]

     \setupbodyfont[pagella]

     \starttext

     \placelist[section]
         [alternative=d,
          style=\it]

     \section{Section 1}
     \section{\dorecurse{25}{Section }3}
     \section{Section 3}
     \stoptext

For some strange reason (at least, to me), \placelist[alternative=d]
seems to misbehave when using \it or \bi as style.

Everthing is fine when italic fonts aren’t used.

It can be fixed with a strut option for lists, e.g. \setuplist[strut=no]. The problem in this case is that the ex-height for the italic font is larger than the ex-height for the upright font which pushes the text down because add a strut at the begin and end of the entries.

Below is a minimal example of the problem, the \setstrut setting changes the height of the strut for the italic font.

%%%% begin example
\showstruts

\setupbodyfont[pagella]

\starttext

\dontleavehmode\it
\ruledhbox{\strut Section}
\ruledhbox{\setstrut\strut Section}

\stoptext
%%%% end example

Most fonts (I checked only a small number) don't have such a big difference between the ex-height of the upright and italic styles which makes it hard to notice the problem.

%%%% begin example
\define[1]\ShowExheight
  {\bgroup
   \setupbodyfont[#1]