You’re right on needing more information on the environment. It’s hard trying
to design something without knowing everything that is already in place. As for
the budget, there isn’t a specific amount in place but what they feel the
project will be worth. The previous IT guy put something together in the
$80,000.00 area the company felt was too much. Since I don’t know what was in
that package for sure I can’t comment on its worth. Obviously, they felt it a
little much.

I’m familiar with Microsoft DPM and the Veeam product. Since they are using
VMware they might have VDP.

Thanks.

Art DeKneef

Avanti Computers