For me part of it is just loving what I do and a push to have everything
work flawlessly. I regularly work 50-60 hours a week and on salary. If I
work a Saturday or Sunday I get that comped. That being said I also wonder
why I do so much without proper compensation.

I live in the country on 1.5 acres so I do get away from technology when I
want to. I take long lunches, get 3 weeks of vacation and 1 week of sick per
year. I also have a good retirement that I think is pretty good, 12% of what
I make is put into a pension plan and I also have a 401k that I put 10%
into, with my work putting 6% matching into. I work in the private sector.

--
Mike Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]