I agree, but I heard from Verizon that some new things are coming, like
CDMA with sim capability.

Murray

________________________________

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Verizon wireless Vs. ATT wireless

Personally, I wouldnt use a provider that didnt have phones with
removable SIMs.  But, I've been "European" like that for decades.

--
ME2

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Bob Fronk <b...@btrfronk.com> wrote:

        We are currently an ATT wireless customer.  I have 400+ lines
spread across most of the East / South.  Another 200+ lines with various
other providers such as Sprint / Alltel / US Cellular.

        Verizon just came and gave me their pitch.  I currently have no
real reason to move, but Verizon may make the recurring cost savings
worth the effort.

        Just curious if any of you have the pleasure of handling your
cell phone and wireless data and if you have moved from ATT to Verizon.
The coverage area I need is pretty must East of the Mississippi.

        -

        Bob Fronk

        P Please print only as needed.