I was working on a set of IPs which were simply swapped out via python - so
you would choose an IP from a panel and python would replace the current IP
group with a predefined one from the list. It also added a bookmark so you
could find it via find bookmarks...
...but then I got too busy.

Could be a solution, especially if you could register/ deregister gizmos and
add them together (eg, mirror, mirror + guides, guides+grid etc...).

Then of course once written, post it on nukepedia ;)

Someone? I'm still too busy ;)

Howard