I am all for Ivans methodology.    viewer process for show level and IP for
artist.   On most shows artist can't add to the viewer processes so some one
can easily change them.  Not a scripter but a nice menu that could hold
these ip gizmos and you would just select them.  Menu part I know is easy
enough but can an "VIEWER_INPUT" groups internals be swapped like howard was
just mentioning?   Can that menu be easly populated with artist created
Gizmo's

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com <http://reel.rslittle.com>