From: Dan Walker
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 7:25 PM
To: Nuke user discussion
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] LUT global location, variable(s)???

Yeah, we use RV to and I've already implemented the LUTs pulldown.  Although I
can't figure out how to force "No Conversion" when RV opens.  The Alexa's auto
default to DPX/Cineon.

Thoughts?!

Yeah, I'm feeling the same as you on FC too Nathan, although having that as a
secondary is nice and it pisses me off to no end to not be able to figure this
out or find a workaround.

Thanks everyone!!!!!