FWIW, if you have several tracks you want to average onto one cornerpin (or
anything else for that matter), check the T (use to calculate transform)
next to each tracker, then in the Transform tab, set the transform mode to
stabilize and the centre knob will be the average of the 4 trackers, saving
you the trouble of writing an expression.

colin alway