Damn, i got that mixed up :)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. September 2016 um 08:49 Uhr
Von: "Frank Rueter|OHUfx" <fr...@ohufx.com>
An: nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk
Betreff: Re: [Nuke-users] 2d tracks or x y data in nuke used with Particular
Nuke's origin is bottom left though

On 09/21/2016 06:40 PM, Daniel Hartlehnert wrote:
AE coordinate system has its origin in the bottom left of the screen. Nuke in the top left.
Or in pseudo code: AE.y = height - Nuke.y

Daniel

Am 21.09.2016 um 08:35 schrieb Ron Ganbar <ron...@gmail.com>:

I would assume the default state of Particular for AE and Particular for Nuke is not the same. Sounds to me like the z-position is set differently, or the world transformation is set differently.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to Particular for Nuke.

Ron Ganbar
email: ron...@gmail.com
tel: +44 (0)7968 007 309 [UK]
      +972 (0)54 255 9765 [Israel]