In order to essentially 'draw' in Photoshop over a frame of your animation...
then 'camera project' it onto the geo and have it 'stick' .. you'll need to do
the following (Frank may know other ways, but this is what I do):

- camera project with 'project3D' node onto geo w/ UVs

- unwrap UVs with scanline renderer set to UV

- place same geo below unwrapped UV rendered map and input directly into this
readGeo node

- render this from the shot camera via another scan line renderer

------

This is the only way I know how to draw on a given frame in 2D, then project it
onto geo and have it stick exactly as it's drawn

Is there a simpler method? At Blue Sky I wrapped this up into a tool called
GeoPaint, love to evolve it if possible cause caching sometimes creates issues
depending on what's upstream

Ari

Sent from my iPhone