I'd like to reheat the proposition that we enable discussion feature on
GitHub for the repos. Not only this makes things a bit more streamlined
(transfer nonbug reports to discussions to handle noise there) but also
makes it easier to control the discussions. Moreover since it is GitHub
there are API-based ways to import mailing lists for NumPy and SciPy with a
bit less effort.