Alia,

Just trying to understand — is there a particular reason why you pick on
extensibility? What set of extension requirements do you have in mind?

The historical evolution of data path encaps seems to indicate a decreasing
(not increasing) number of extensions and capability to support them (e.g.,
L2TPv2 -> L2TPv3, Original GRE -> Current GRE).

Thanks,

— Carlos.

On Jul 23, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Alia Atlas