Assuming we merge SessionInfo and Connection together

for the time being i would like to keep it separated as
from my point of view the result of login to the repository
was something different than operating on the data
contained therein.

furthermore, having slept over the 'Connection' interface i am not
so confident any more that it's name really fits the purpose
that i was looking for... for me 'Connection' sounds very
vague. i am fine with that for the time being as we are still
very vague and just need something to get started. but i in the
long run this may need some refinement.

I quite like the name Connection and the idea of merging it with SessionInfo and have the Connection provide access to some AuthInfo. To me SessionInfo sounds vague ;-) Anyhow, I attached a patch to OAK-18 demonstrating my line of thinking.

Michael