On 9.12.15 11:58 , Julian Reschke wrote:
On 2015-12-09 09:42, Michael Dürig wrote:

Hi,

In the last 5 build on our Jenkins instance [1] we always had one of the
DocumentRDB jobs timing out [2]. This means the job didn't complete
within 90 minutes. This is not because we are close to the limit as
regular builds take roughly 30 minutes.

Is there anything we could do in the short term so we get at least
useful results back from Jenkins again?

Michael

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3743

If it was always the same test then we should dig deeper. But as far as
I can tell, it isn't.

No it isn't a single test where it times out.

Do you have any suggestions?

Something must be way wrong as the build either takes ~30 minutes or it times out after 90 minutes. There is quite a difference here. Maybe we need to go through the log files and compare test execution times of individual tests between timed out and succeeded builds to get a clue.

Michael

Best regards, Julian