Hi,

I spent some time analysing the logs and I found out a strange thing. On a
“slow” machine, in the surefire logs for the AtomicCounterTest (which takes 63
sec while it should 3 sec), following test case appears [1]:

  <testcase time="2.261"
classname="org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.RepositoryTest"
name="importWithRegisteredType[RDBDocumentStore on
jdbc:derby:oaktest\;create=true]"/>

It’s a test case from a completely different class. I downloded all the
surefire reports [2] and it seems that the test cases from the RepositoryTest
class are spread across CRUDTest, ConflictResolutionTest, ObservationTest and
others. Tests from the RepositoryTest class are executed in a different thread
(pool-29-thread-1 in [3]). On the “fast” machines the problem doesn’t exist and
all RepositoryTest methods are invoked within their own test case.

I don’t know yet what’s the cause of this, but will dig deeper.

Best regards,
Tomek

[1] https://gist.github.com/trekawek/30311820122b139a6e44
[2] http://adobe.ly/1Rcao3V