On 10.12.15 8:08 , Julian Reschke wrote:
On 2015-12-10 15:58, Julian Reschke wrote:
On 2015-12-10 15:22, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
Hi,

hmm, this could be similar to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2704

I had a closer look at the DOCUMENT_RDB fixture and I think
the problem is with the createNodeStore() method. The method
is supposed to create independent node store instances, but
the RDB implementation uses an instance field for the data source.
this means when called concurrently one store may point to
the data source created by another thread.

That per se wouldn't be a problem. But the dispose() method tries to
close the DataSource, which of course might be different from the one
that was used to create the NodeStore (will file an issue and fix that).

Done in the meantime.

That again wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't fixed OAK-3722 last week.
When did these timeouts start to appear?

Anyway, that still doesn't explain the confusion in the surefire logs,
no?

And build 611
(<https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/611/>) is
going to timeout again (this time for the RDBMK JDK 1.7 integration tests).

No it didn't: https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/611/jdk=latest1.7,label=Ubuntu,nsfixtures=DOCUMENT_RDB,profile=unittesting/

All RDB builds consistently ran at around 0.5h for builds 611 and 615. This looks much better now.

Michael