Hello Vikas, thanks for your reply.

By property indices did you mean the 'propertyIndex' attribute?

For example, we are using the following index definition:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jcr:root xmlns:oak="http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/ns/1.0";
 xmlns:sling="http://sling.apache.org/jcr/sling/1.0";
 xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0";
 xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0";
 xmlns:rep="internal"
 jcr:primaryType="oak:Unstructured"
 async="async"
 compatVersion="{Long}2"
 evaluatePathRestrictions="{Boolean}true"
 includedPaths="[/home]"
 queryPaths="[/home]"
 reindex="{Boolean}false"
 reindexCount="{Long}6"
 type="lucene">
<indexRules jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
<nt:base jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
<properties jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
<primaryType name="jcr:primaryType" propertyIndex="{Boolean}true"
jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"/>
</properties>
</nt:base>
</indexRules>
</jcr:root>

And this guy are stucked in a infinite loop.
Could be related with some corruption on repository?

Thanks.