Hi,

I'm presenting next week at https://adapt.to on creating multi-tenant
HTTP request processing / rendering farms with Sling, showing a mix of
Sling-based experiments and theoretical considerations on what would
help creating such farms.

Having chroot-style [1] user segregation at the repository level would
help: after opening a session as a member of the jail group "foo",
/jails/foo becomes my new root, blocking me from accessing anything
above that and transparently mapping my repository root to /jails/foo.

Access control can of course help implementing this, but having the
path mapping to transparently jail the user or group in their own
subtree makes things much easier at the application level.

Has anyone already played with something like this?
Any prototypes or experiments worth mentioning?

-Bertrand

[1] https://linux.die.net/man/2/chroot