On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Tomek Rekawek
<reka...@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...Bertrand - could you clarify if the jails should share some data with the
> “main” repository (which would
> make it more difficult, as Robert and Michael wrote) or the self-contained
> approach is ok?...

They don't need to share anything, jails being completely isolated
from each other is fine.

Which makes me think that this could also be handled at the Sling
level by switching repositories with one SlingRepository service per
jail. There are some caches that would need to be made aware of that,
at least in Sling, so that probably also leaves a few "details" to
address.

-Bertrand