Hi

It's sad to see how Apache POI got so far, yet the parser for the more open
document format is still struggling in the incubator!

I was playing with #402 a few weeks ago, trying to use Commons Compress
instead of java.util.zip to do ZIP I/O, and even a patched version of
Commons Compress to do random access ZIP input from arrays, but even though
I fixed the error in that bug, I just couldn't get all the unit tests to
pass.

There was some talk on the OpenOffice dev mailing list recently about
extending odf-toolkit so it becomes its own office suite.

Damjan