On Wed, 11 Nov 2015, Svante Schubert wrote:
Let's see if the owner of the fork can be awaken, I have forwarded your
plea.

Great, thanks

In addition I will take some time to think about possible futures of the project, it would be a shame to go into the attic as some parts, for instance the ODF validator - http://odf-validator.rhcloud.com/ are still widely being used.

As the project stands today, there are no other homes. If the project can be a bit more vibrant and with a bit more community, then there could be places for it in Apache.

The project needs you (all!) to step up if you want it to survive!

Nick