Hello Nick,

I am sorry, but I was being told that there will be no re-contribution of
the ODFDOM fork.

This is sad as the new functionality is the mapping of an ODF document to a
sequence of user changes (meant for collaboration such as to be sent to web
browser offices and receiving similar user changes in return, see an example
at the end of the mail
<https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-collab/201507/msg00003.html>).
ODFDOM was a subfolder in their repository and before I asked I tested the
isolation of the new ODFDOM on github
<https://github.com/svanteschubert/ox-odfdom>, but it is no longer modular
(spaghetti dependencies) and the tests were never executed after I left
them.

Regards,
Svante

Let's see if the owner of the fork can be awaken, I have forwarded your