Hey all,
   The latest screenie of the HVM in action is here:

http://gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/wiki/ohrrpgce/index.php/User:Sorlok_reaves

   It can now run everything that a Pistachio HVM is required to handle. The
screenshot shows the Fibonacci sequence being calculated correctly for the
numbers 1-9 and 20.

  There are a few bugs with if/else statements, but I'll fix them later. The
reason I'm posting this is that I'm just so thrilled that my "design first"
idea actually worked. I had to change about 8 minor things in the wiki while I
was programming this thing; the rest, I could just copy verbatim.

I'll release the Desktop HVM's source as soon as I fix the bugs and pretty it
up a bit. All the best,
-->Seth