We've cross emailed, but yes. I would be willing to work on a test env, and
docs for dev envs.

My understanding (and I looked at this a bit back in Feb.) is that this
platform takes some work to get and keep up. But I suspect that if myself and
another person or two were willing, it would be possible to set something up to
act as sandbox, or CI, or whatever.