Hi,

I just come to this after doing a few years on Wikipedia.

UI think it is a very impoprtant project, and i love the way it generates
Wikipedia citations.

A couple of questions:

why are the archives of this list disabled -  I don't particularly want to
go over old ground

Also I put in a book published by Francis Grove, but I discovered that
this publisher is known by several different strings of letters:

* Printed by T. & R. Cotes, for Francis Grove ...
* Printed by E. Alsop for Francis Grove ... and William Gilbertson ...
* Printed for Francis Grove (x4)
* Printed at London for Rich. Cotes, and are to be sold by Francis Grove
* for Francis Grove, dwelling upon Snow-hill
* for Francis Grove, and are to be sold at his shop on Snow hil near the
Sarazens head without New-gate
* Printed for Francis Grove, and are to be sold by Martha Harrison
* Printed by B. Alsop, and T. F[awcet] for Francis Groves dwelling on
Snow-Hill neare the Sarazens Head

well there may even be more.

Is there any prospect of having an authority file for such publishers as
Groves (active in London in the seventeenth century?

all the best

Fabian