For those interested, I (only) recently found the thesaurus of old
people, printers/publishers, geographic names and organisations in
Europe by the Consortium of European Research Libraries [0]. It
doesn't allow direct edits from anyone, but it does expose RDF :)

Francis Grove is listed as a bookseller:
http://thesaurus.cerl.org/cgi-bin/record.pl?rid=cni00022311

[0] http://thesaurus.cerl.org/cgi-bin/search.pl

Ben