From: Seshu m [mailto:seshu.kuma...@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 1:04 PM
To: Pavithra R13 <pavithra_...@infosys.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] TOSCA service instantiation fails

Hi Pavithra

Please share us the logs of SO and was the instance created before deleted
before you re-tried the create service.

________________________________
Best regards
Seshu Kumar M
Huawei Technologies India Pvt, Ltd.
________________________________
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by