Hi, Pavithra

From uui_logs2.PNG,   I found  ' [code=502, message=Bad Gateway] ',    Request
cannot be forward to SO.

Please check SO component has registered with MSB  and path is
/ecomp/mso/infra.

Best regards,

LuJi

原始邮件

发件人:Chenchuanyu <chenchua...@huawei.com>
收件人:Pavithra R13 <pavithra_...@infosys.com>shentao
<shen...@chinamobile.com>Seshu m
<seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
日 期 :2018年03月08日 09:26
主 题 :[onap-discuss] 答复:  TOSCA service instantiation fails

Hi,

     From  your screenshot, I found ‘Template Parameter’ Tab is not generated
correctly(There will be VNF location inputs, or other service inputs
generated), so I think maybe it  is because some issue of the template designed.

     If you click ‘OK’ button right now, I think error will be a predicted
result.

Please describe the flow you design the E2E service, or  support your E2E
service csar. I can help to check If it is right.

Best wishes,

Chuanyu Chen.