发件人: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] 代表 Pavithra R13
发送时间: 2018年3月7日 18:06
收件人: Seshu m; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
主题: Re: [onap-discuss] TOSCA service instantiation fails

Hi Seshu

The instance created previously using SO API was not deleted before we
retried with UUI. Also in MSO the logs are not updated while instantiating
from UUI. Only in UUI logs we were able to find errors. Please find attached
image for reference. We found from code that UUI is directly making API call
to MSO whereas to other components it’s through MSB and we are facing error
during service instantiation request to MSO.So where exactly we should check
or specify the correct MSO IP in UUI?

Regards

Pavithra R