From: Chenchuanyu [mailto:chenchua...@huawei.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:56 AM
To: Pavithra R13 <pavithra_...@infosys.com>; shentao <shen...@chinamobile.com>;
Seshu m <seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: 答复: [onap-discuss] TOSCA service instantiation fails

Hi,
     From  your screenshot, I found ‘Template Parameter’ Tab is not generated
correctly(There will be VNF location inputs, or other service inputs
generated), so I think maybe it is because some issue of the template designed.
     If you click ‘OK’ button right now, I think error will be a predicted
result.
Please describe the flow you design the E2E service, or  support your E2E
service csar. I can help to check If it is right.
Best wishes,
Chuanyu Chen.