Thanks, Chris & Steve for the proposal.  A couple quick
comments/clarifications:

- Should Eligible Voter Criteria also be Eligible TSC Candidate Criteria?
The previous slide just says candidates have to come from the ONAP
Community, but not clear what that definition is.

- How often will TSC elections be held?  I ask because the Eligible Voter
Criteria is limited to previous 6 months of activity.

- Do you think that wiki/file contribution will capture all the active
subcommittee members?

- It might be good to outline how the 2 members/company will be enforced.
I assume it would be the top 2 Condorcet vote recipients from each
company?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Jason Hunt