Jason,

Please see in-line.

Chris

From: Jason Hunt <djh...@us.ibm.com<mailto:djh...@us.ibm.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 3:01 PM
To: "Haiby, Ranny (Nokia - US/San Jose)"
<ranny.ha...@nokia.com<mailto:ranny.ha...@nokia.com>>
Cc: Chris Donley
<christopher.don...@huawei.com<mailto:christopher.don...@huawei.com>>,
"onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>"
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>>,
"onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org>"
<onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org>>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] TSC Composition Proposal

Thanks, Chris & Steve for the proposal.  A couple quick comments/clarifications:

- Should Eligible Voter Criteria also be Eligible TSC Candidate Criteria?  The
previous slide just says candidates have to come from the ONAP Community, but
not clear what that definition is.
We purposely separated them.  Literally anyone would be eligible to run for the
TSC.  However, the voting criteria requires that voters were active in one or
more of several different ways prior to the election.
- How often will TSC elections be held?  I ask because the Eligible Voter
Criteria is limited to previous 6 months of activity.
Annually (per Charter).  We’re proposing to measure eligibility over the
previous six months to take into account people who became inactive.
- Do you think that wiki/file contribution will capture all the active
subcommittee members?
That’s our intention. To me, “active” means more than attending calls – someone
should have made a presentation or provided some feedback (which would show up
on the wiki)
- It might be good to outline how the 2 members/company will be enforced.  I
assume it would be the top 2 Condorcet vote recipients from each company?
Once we collect self-nominations, we conduct the vote using Condorcet and get a
ranked list of preferences.  We could do it as you suggest, or LF could
approach the company and allow one or more of the candidates to step down
(assuming more than two are in the top 15).

Thanks again.

Regards,
Jason Hunt
Executive Software Architect, IBM