From: Phil Robb <pr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2018 09:47
To: Addepalli, Srinivasa R
Cc: Jason Hunt; onap-tsc
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] ONAP TSC Composition - TSC Members, please provide your
input

Hi Srinivasa:

Let me ask Chris or Stephen to chime in on their intention regarding the size
of the TSC.

Regarding waiting until August, I think we should ask the TSC this question.
My personal opinion is that as long as we have quorum, we should continue to do
business.   Vacations happen but that's why the organization allows proxies.

Best,

Phil.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 6:43 AM, Addepalli, Srinivasa R