Hi Jürgen,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 03:11:20PM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Pootle server is updated to the latest resource strings and a
> first set of languages is provided. At least for the UI, help is in
> progress. The available languages are the languages where we have
> already provided developer snapshots, means languages where we got
> feedback so far. We all know that more languages would be better and
> we will add more languages on demand...
>
> But I would like to ask our translation volunteers what do you think
> when we will be able to have a complete translation.
>
> Or better I would like to ask the following questions
>
> 1. Do we have volunteers for the currently available languages, see [1]?

speaking for the Spanish language, I can't tell yet. I understood your
mail http://s.apache.org/qQ as saying that AOO will only accept
translations if the original translator has signed an iCLA; today
I announced on the ES list that contributors will have to sign it, so
we'll have to wait and see how many people is willing to do so.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina