On 3/21/12 11:55 PM, Claudio F Filho wrote:
Hi

Em 21-03-2012 11:11, Jürgen Schmidt escreveu:
2. Can we get a rough estimation when we can expect a 100% translation
2.1 for UI?

100%. I saw some strings that need attention only.

yes and it is already checked in, I have already mentioned that the pootle doesn't reflect it.

We are save here ;-)

2.2 for Help?

I think that ~ 1 month.

3. Which other language should we add, where we have volunteers?

Yes. I have some interesting people, but we need confirm the position of
Pootle (registration of this volunteers and preserve/confirm/recognize
their contributions).
if possible they can work offline, submit patches ...

As I mentioned it is always good to start with a iCLA as first step to become a committer over time.

Do you think this people have a problem with that?

It looks like a burden for some people but it is not from my perspective. I can only repeat it and it is good for our project when we really know where help us. I see it more as an identity check and that people guarantee it is their own work and don't simply take stuff from somebody else...

Juergen