On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I now have sent an invitation to 41 companies relating to an entry in the
> directory:
> http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html
>
> And I got the first reply:

>> file consultants.xml
>  >

> nicht Ihr Ernst, oder?
> ----------------
>
> No problem in this individual case, because I offered my personal help, but I
> think it may seem too complicated for some users even having to create an XML
> file.
>
> What can we do?
>
> For example, i could write a macro for AOO with an input dialog, which
> simplifies the creation of the XML file. But I need a few days time.
>
> Hints?

This is covered in the instructions here:

"If you are not familiar with XML, please submit the equivalent
information in a post to the ooo-dev list and we can help you format
it for submission. But your listing will appear faster if it is
submitted in the proper form."

Reference:  http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html

A form with Javascript to form the XML might be useful sometime, but
it is possible that the XML schema might change based on feedback we
receive during this initial phase of submissions.  So it might be
better to wait.

-Rob